Q&A conclusion to this miniseries! The beginning, middle and not end of amending.
- What about when a direct amend isn’t appropriate (or possible)?
- What about when the person I’ve harmed has also harmed me?
- Do I have to do whatever they say about ‘making it right’?
- What about mid-course corrections versus fresh start amending?
- Why is the temptation so strong to skip right to the ninth step?
- Please remind us again why we bother with all of this?
Host: Paige R. Hulsey
Real Rent: https://www.realrentduwamish.org
Link to our steps: http://www.c12pod.com
Music from Elijah: www.instagram.com/elijah_seattle
Written, engineered, and edited by Paige R. Hulsey